Iszabel is an Ecstatic Dance DJ, Movement Medicine Teacher, Sound Technician, and Sound Therapist. She holds classes, workshops, retreats, and ceremonies around the world. She has DJ residencies in Ibiza and the UK and has played some of the most forward-thinking festivals, including Burning Man and Buddhafield. She hosts a monthly radio show on OpenLab, ‘Music Medicine’, and runs an online DJ course – ‘DJ Mystery To Mastery’ is a heart-based approach to the art of mixing music.
Iszabel’s offerings are tailored to the audience and occasion. She mixes shamanic tribal beats rooted in the Elements with underground club vibes. She combines technical skills with physical and emotional healing, fostering a sense of freedom and deepening the relationship with self, others, and the world around us.
Find out more at DJ Mystery To Mastery and connect with Iszabel on Facebook and Instagram.
IN THIS PODCAST:
- What is Ecstatic Dance? 6:31
- Ecstatic Dance Vs. Movement Medicine 8:35
- Sound Therapy For Healing 16:05
- Daily Holistic Strategy 31:10
What is Ecstatic Dance
- What is moving meditation?
- Creating space through freeform dance
Ecstatic Dance Vs. Movement Medicine
- DJ led movement through Ecstatic dance
- A deeper dive into movement, voice, and exercise
- From movement and dance on the dance floor to physical healing
- Accessing the full spectrum of the human body through dance, community, and celebration
Sound Therapy For Healing
- Using sound vibration to change the vibration in the body
- Altering brain state to promote healing
Daily Holistic Strategy
- Daily routines to promote health and centering the mind
Connect With Me
Join the private Facebook group
Sign up for my free email course: www.holisticcounselingpodcast.com
Rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
Resources Mentioned And Useful Links:
-Find out more about Iszabel on Mixcloud, Radio and connect with Iszabel on Facebook and Instagram
-Gabrielle Roth’s 5Rhythms
-The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
-Issues In the Tissues by Denise LeBarre