Are you facing a major transition in your practice? What should you expect when making these big changes?
MEET Michelle Hardman
I am a “unicorn” in the clinical world – with an MBA in strategic management AND as a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor/Private Practice owner – I’m kinda unique!! Plus, as a Certified Daring Way Facilitator, teaching curricula based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, my business coaching and productivity tools incorporate powerful components of this body of work.
I am SO passionate about helping you FLOURISH because I KNOW you went into private practice with your own passion for creating a healing space for others!!
I coach clinicians, just like you, with a vales-based approach to business ensuring your practice’s marketing and branding efforts are authentic and effective! This way, you can be sure to attract YOUR ideal clients and build a thriving practice you love.
Find out more at The Primed Practice and connect with Michelle on Facebook and Instagram.
IN THIS PODCAST:
- Micro vs. macro transitions in your business? 2:22
- How grief is part of a transitional process 7:38
- Strategies for dealing with transition 16:57
- Breaking down difficult transitions into stages 23:36
Micro vs. Macro Transitions in your Business
- Unexpected transitions and learning a new skill set to overcome a shift in your life or business
- Examining the whole health of your business
- Dealing with comparing yourself to others when going through difficult transitions
How Grief is Part of a Transitional Process
- Understanding that adding something to your life or business, that we are inevitably letting something go
- Honoring and giving space for grief as we move through transitions
- Focusing on self-compassion when dealing with grief
Strategies For Dealing With Transition
- Recognizing your body’s response to stress and becoming aware of what is causing it
- Finding the support within your field for dealing with the pressure of change
Breaking Down Difficult Transitions Into Stages
- Understanding what you can do on a day to day basis to make change manageable
- Giving yourself permission to make changes in stages and giving yourself a reasonable timeline to make these changes
Connect With Me
Join the private Facebook group
Sign up for my free email course: www.holisticcounselingpodcast.com
Rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
Resources Mentioned And Useful Links:
-Find out more about Michelle on The Primed Practice and connect with Michelle on Facebook and Instagram
-Necessary Endings by Harry Cloud