Can you achieve overall wellness and enhance your well-being with journaling? How to make connections and use journaling as a self-healing tool?
MEET Jennifer Convissor
Jennifer Convissor is an LCSW and Reiki master with LiveWork Solutions, a psychotherapy practice licensed in NY, CT & SC. She’s been journaling for over 30 years and loves helping people find The Write Balance between journaling and holistic mental health. In 2021, she published Journaling for Non-Journalers: Your expert guide to creating a journaling practice that works for you, which mixes the science of habit formation, with guided journaling exercises and a comprehensive overview of the beginner, intermediate and advanced benefits of this versatile self-healing tool. She teaches a variety of workshops, webinars, and online courses, for a general audience and for other mental health professionals. She’s also a proud mama of two cool kids, a singer-songwriter, rabid crafter, and vegan ice-cream sundae artist.
Find out more at Live Work Solutions and connect with Jennifer on Instagram and Pinterest.
IN THIS PODCAST:
- How to get started in journaling 4:19
- Different types of journaling 9:57
- Planning your journaling schedule 18:00
- Benefits of Journaling 22:40
How To Get Started In Journaling
- Techniques to get started journaling
- Refocusing with lists
- The best tools for journaling
- What is a non-narrative form of journaling?
Different Types of Journaling
- What is process journaling?
- Using gratitude journaling to retrain your brain with positivity
- How to start a dream journal
- Creating a manifestation journal
Planning Your Journaling Schedule
- Getting rid of barriers that are stopping you from journaling
- Using journaling as mindful meditation
Benefits of Journaling
- Dealing with difficult situations with journaling techniques
- How to use journaling to make connections with your triggers and how you interact with others
- Practicing self-compassion
- Integrating journaling into your practice
Connect With Me
Join the private Facebook group
Sign up for my free email course: www.holisticcounselingpodcast.com
Rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
Resources Mentioned And Useful Links:
-Find out more about Jennifer on Live Work Solutions and connect with Jennifer on Instagram and Pinterest.