Where do you see yourself as a therapist, are you in the new or advanced category? How do you decide which type of holistic practitioner you want to be? What are some of the most common holistic practices?
IN THIS PODCAST:
- New practitioners
- Advanced practitioners
- Recap on the previous 4 episodes
This could be someone who fresh out of college or maybe someone who has some experience but is new to using holistic strategies.
- Not sure how or where to start
- Still building enough confidence
- In the discovery phase
- May make the mistake of taking on too many trainings and not applying the lessons
- Feeling isolated and may experience imposter syndrome
They feel confident in their practice and have internal ease with connecting mind, body, and spirit.
- Actively seeking out others in the field to network and consult with
- Utilizing the support of the community
- Know which areas to focus on, and don't take on too many trainings - instead, they are always advancing their skills in their chosen field
RECAP OF THE PREVIOUS 4 EPISODES
- Introduction and Discover Holistic Therapy
- Legal and Ethical issues in Holistic Therapy
- How to integrate holistic strategies into clinical practice safely and effectively
- An overview of the most common holistic therapies
Connect With Me
- Instagram @holisticcounselingpodcast
- Join the private Facebook group
- Sign up for my free email course: www.holisticcounselingpodcast.com
- Rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify and Google Podcasts.